Known as the “sleep hormone” of the body, melatonin not only helps you fall asleep faster, but also acts as a powerful antioxidant and immunity enhancer.*
This mesmerizing, lilac-colored flower is known to calm the mind. By promoting relaxation, passionflower can help you fall asleep worry-free.*
Nourish your body with this essential nutrient. Vitamin B6 is known to help protect the nervous system and strengthen overall immunity!*
Our Tru- Melatonin + gummies combine the sleep-assisting benefits of melatonin with the relaxing and immune-defending advantages of passionflower and vitamin B6. Let’s explore the health benefits of each.
- Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland in our brains to help us fall asleep at night. As we get older, our bodies produce less melatonin, which can make it harder to get good sleep. Since sleep is extremely important for healthy immune function, brain function and metabolism, it’s vital that we do what we can to encourage restful sleep on a regular basis. Melatonin’s immune-protecting properties are attributed to its ability to activate our immune system’s T-cells to attack when necessary1. In addition, the antioxidant properties of melatonin keep our immune response in check so that we don’t harm healthy cells.
- Passionflower has been used by traditional herbalists to help calm the mind and improve sleep. Research has also shown that passionflower can improve our response to stress2. This is especially important because stress can interfere with our ability to fall asleep and stay asleep, leading to even more stress and discomfort throughout the day.
- Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is an essential vitamin that our bodies need for nervous system well-being, robust metabolism, and overall immune function. Since we cannot make vitamin B6 on our own, we must get it from our food and supplements. Low levels of vitamin B6 have been linked to higher markers of inflammation3. B6 has also been shown to assist in antibody production to promote healthy immune activity against specific pathogens4.
These research-backed ingredients come together in our delicious Tru- Melatonin + gummies to help you sleep well and stay well.
- Vico A, et a63l. Int J Mol Sci. 2013 Apr; 8683-8638 :)4(14. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3645767/
- Meier S, et al. Phytomedicine. 2018 Jan 92-39:85;15. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29433687/
- Friso S, et al. Am J Clinical Nutrition. 2004 Jun;8-992:)6(79. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15159228/
- Maggini S, et al. Br Journal of Nutrition. 2007 Oct;98 Suppl 1:S35 29. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17922955/
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.